Dark Magician Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Magician Academy

This Academy(forum) is ruled by the Dark Magician. You will learn the dark arts so that you can survive in a duel.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DIGIMON IS REBORN!

Go down 

Would You Join?
Yes
DIGIMON IS REBORN! I_vote_lcap0%DIGIMON IS REBORN! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
DIGIMON IS REBORN! I_vote_lcap25%DIGIMON IS REBORN! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Maybe
DIGIMON IS REBORN! I_vote_lcap25%DIGIMON IS REBORN! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Hell Yeah!
DIGIMON IS REBORN! I_vote_lcap50%DIGIMON IS REBORN! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
PEPITO1O1O
Dark Magician Dorm Leader
PEPITO1O1O

Deck Master : Power Kid Shapeless-Aqua
Shadow Tokens : 1325

DIGIMON IS REBORN! Empty
PostSubject: DIGIMON IS REBORN!   DIGIMON IS REBORN! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:05 pm

I'm making an ACTUAL RP forum, with digimon.
You will be able to control your own person. You decide what they do, say, act like, look like, ect.
But you can't control others.

The story of the RP:
"It has been 1,000 years since DigiDestined have been called to protect the digital world. So digimon have been forgotten about completely. Until one day a great evil awakens from his slumber... of 1,000 years. He was gathering power the entire time, but he went undetected. And now he has destroied the entire digital world, it has all turned into wastslands. Now kids all over the world are being sucked into the digital world, so that they can become the new DigiDestined and bring the digital world back to its normal state. Now not all DigiDestined are good. There are also the Anti-DigiDestined, who have pledged their loyalty to The One. The One destroyed the digital world for his main goal, Project Reborn. He has already completed the first step of P.R., to destroy the digital world; now he is going to his final step, re-constructing the digital world to his liking, and then he will rule with an iron fist. The DigiDestined are lead by one that calls himself, The Restorer. He is also a DigiDestined, but he was sucked into the digital world when he was 10. He has lived through the destruction for 5 years now. And thats when he decided that he need to recruite some more kids to help him stop this great evil."

So what did you think? Sound good?
Oh and you can pick your own digimon, you can join a team, you can make a team, you can choose to be a DigiDestined or Anti-DigiDestined, these are just some of the things, trust me you WILL LOVE IT!

The link will soon be posted. I'm still working on the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://dmarp.forumotion.com
PEPITO1O1O
PEPITO1O1O

DIGIMON IS REBORN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIMON IS REBORN!   DIGIMON IS REBORN! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:00 pm

This is still in the making, it will be open probably during the summer.
But first I would like to know if anyone would actually join?
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O
PEPITO1O1O

DIGIMON IS REBORN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIMON IS REBORN!   DIGIMON IS REBORN! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:14 pm

So this had definitely been pushed back because this forum has to come first and my other project is still in the making.
But again I want to ask, would you join?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DIGIMON IS REBORN! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIGIMON IS REBORN!   DIGIMON IS REBORN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIGIMON IS REBORN!
Page 1 of 1