Dark Magician Academy

This Academy(forum) is ruled by the Dark Magician. You will learn the dark arts so that you can survive in a duel.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ezalor_2510
Skilled Dark Magician Dorm Member
Skilled Dark Magician Dorm Member

Deck Master : Cyber Dragon
Shadow Tokens : 1177

PostSubject: Re: FAQ   Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:42 am

I've noticed that you've added a new thread to the forum named "shop" but what exactly goes into the shop? Oh and when are you going to add stuff to the "official rules" thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PEPITO1O1O
Dark Magician Dorm Leader
Dark Magician Dorm Leader

Deck Master : Power Kid Shapeless-Aqua
Shadow Tokens : 1325

PostSubject: Re: FAQ   Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:04 pm

ezalor_2510 wrote:
I've noticed that you've added a new thread to the forum named "shop" but what exactly goes into the shop?
YAY QUESTIONS FOR ME TO ANSWER! Ok so the answer to your first question is, the Shop area is for Dark Creators to make a shop. And this shop can be a banner shop, signature shop, userbar shop, etc, or everyone of those things together. No one else can make a shop, only Dark Creators can, but members can post in the shop to have something made for them. Of course they will have to pay with Shadow Tokens, and the shop creature decides how much you pay for the work. Now the shop creator needs to set a solid price for the things they make when they make the thread, meaning they can't be changing the price.

ezalor_2510 wrote:
Oh and when are you going to add stuff to the "official rules" thread?
Well that is for DS to post in not for me lol. He requested that I make the area so that he could post in there, and I said yes. So hopefully he will post soon.

~Luna Diviner~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dmarp.forumotion.com

FAQ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Magician Academy :: Help Center :: FAQ & Ideas-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum