Dark Magician Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Magician Academy

This Academy(forum) is ruled by the Dark Magician. You will learn the dark arts so that you can survive in a duel.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome Cards

Go down 
+5
TheSane
AngeL
PEPITO1O1O
SabakuNoGaara
ezalor_2510
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PEPITO1O1O
Dark Magician Dorm Leader
PEPITO1O1O

Deck Master : Power Kid Shapeless-Aqua
Shadow Tokens : 1325

Awesome Cards - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:43 am

ezalor_2510 wrote:
Woot! junk synchron lolz

I never really used him though Razz
most of my junk synchrons, i gave away for my friends XD

Are you kidding me :O Junk Synchron is one of my "has to be in the deck" cards in my Ojama Deck lol
Back to top Go down
https://dmarp.forumotion.com
Raize
Dark Magician Girl Dorm Member
Raize

Deck Master : Lightning Conger
Shadow Tokens : 111

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:54 am

Dark Seraphim wrote:
@Raize
Sorry man, I had a rough day, shouldn't have taken it out on you, my sincere apologies, no hard feelings?

It's k. I have those days. Wink

Wait, anyone can post an article? o-o
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O
PEPITO1O1O

Deck Master : Power Kid Shapeless-Aqua
Shadow Tokens : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:05 am

Raize wrote:
Dark Seraphim wrote:
@Raize
Sorry man, I had a rough day, shouldn't have taken it out on you, my sincere apologies, no hard feelings?

It's k. I have those days. Wink

Wait, anyone can post an article? o-o

Yup ^_^
lol Eza just made this for anyone to post in Smile
So go ahead and post if you want ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://dmarp.forumotion.com
Raize
Raize

Deck Master : Lightning Conger
Shadow Tokens : 111

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:18 am

Level Eater

Awesome Cards - Page 3 400px-LevelEaterDPCT-EN-S-LE

Now, I know what your thinking. "Why is Raize showing me a bug with a pitiful 600 Atk and laughable 0 Defense?" The reason why is because this bug kicks ass. The main thing that just rocks about this card is the fact that it can be used to Tribute, Synchro, or have on the field for protection. Let's name some perks about this card:

• If you're planning to Synchro summon Junk Destroyer by using Quickdraw Synchron + Dandylion + a Lv 1 monster, Level Eater can add another non-tuner monster so you can destroy up to 4 cards on the field.
  • Level Eater can make easy tribute fodder for powerful cards such as Obelisk the Tormentor when combined with cards such as Cyber Dragon or Chaos Sorcerer.
  • Level Eater's nifty effect that it drops the targeted monster's level by one makes it more easy to Synchro summon when you only have certain Tuners.
  • This card can be searched with ease with cards such as One for One and Sangan.
  • Many known cards can send this to the graveyard, such as Foolish Burial, Dark Grepher, and Armageddon Knight.
  • This card is a Dark Attribute monster which helps in summoning things like Dark Armed Dragon and Chaos Sorcerer.
  • This card is useful to Monarchs as being easy tribute fodder.
  • With this card you can Synchro summon Synchro monsters that require 2 or more non-tuners with ease.
  • An easy card to discard for things like Lighting Vortex, Hand Destruction, and Monster Reincarnation.
Remember, most bugs may be weak and creapy, but this one surely packs a bite!
Back to top Go down
Dark Seraphim
Magician Of Black Chaos Dorm Leader
Dark Seraphim

Deck Master : Dark Destiny - Seraphim
Shadow Tokens : 186

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Destiny End Dragoon

Awesome Cards - Page 3 DestinyEndDragoonLODT-EN-UR-1E

Well what better card for me to put here than my signature card, Destiny End Dragoon. It has good stats (3000/3000), an awesome field ability and an even more awesome grave ability. On first sight, there's nothing wrong with this card, but if you look closer, you'll notice: "A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters." which basically means that no fusion substitutes can be used to summon Destiny End Dragoon. However, there are 2 cards that can replace the fusion material:

• Elemental Hero Prisma: Since this guy acquires the monster's name, it's a legit substitute. Also, it allows you to send one of the fusion material monsters to the grave to activate Dragoon's effect.
  • Phantom of Chaos: Just like Prisma this guy also copies names, so it's a legit substitute as well. Using this guy to remove Plasma from play opens up a variety of combo's.

If we read a bit between the lines, we can see that there is no "This monster cannot be special summoned except by fusion summon", which means that you can use cards like "Summoner of Illusions" to bring Dragoon to the field without fusing him. However, when summoned this way, you cannot use his grave effect to revive him during your standby phase, because he hasn't been properly fusion summoned first.

A common combo I should mention is the use of Fusion Gate and Chain Material, which can instantly bring 3 Dragoons to the field. Even though they can't attack, they can stilla ctivate their ability and since this combo counts as a proper fusion summon, they can be revived from the graveyard.

That's all folks!
Back to top Go down
ezalor_2510
Skilled Dark Magician Dorm Member
ezalor_2510

Deck Master : Cyber Dragon
Shadow Tokens : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:57 pm

lolz, DED is back XP...
Back to top Go down
ezalor_2510
ezalor_2510

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:28 am

Machina Fortress

Awesome Cards - Page 3 Machinafortresssdmmenur

No explanation needed. We all know it's awesome Chibi
Back to top Go down
Dark Seraphim
Dark Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:40 am

I don't know why, but Machina Fortress reminds me of that tank guy in Transformers: Beast Machines
Back to top Go down
ezalor_2510
ezalor_2510

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:42 am

lolz, he does have a head and arms so maybe that's why.

If you look closely at Machina Gearframe, Peacekeeper and Fortress, you'll notice thata some of Fortress's parts came from Gearframe and Peacekeeper Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dark Seraphim
Dark Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:15 am

Awesome Cards - Page 3 CyberValleyPTDN-EN-SR-1E
One of my favourite cards when it comes to draw engines ever since Destiny Hero - Disk Commander was banned, and it can also be used for stalling purposes. Personally, I use this card in a token deck, but it's also awesome to use in macro based decks.
Back to top Go down
ezalor_2510
ezalor_2510

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:25 am

WOOT! Cyber Valley is awesome! Very Happy

The little kid inside me was excited when i found out that Cyber Valley was being released in a structure deck (although the real reason why I really wanted to buy the structure deck was because of Cyber Dragon lolz). This guy is simply awesome Chibi

Speaking of structure decks, here's another really good one:

Caius the Shadow Monarch

Awesome Cards - Page 3 Caiustheshadowmonarchgl

This is probably the best monarch and the best structure deck boss out there and almost all anti-meta deck i've seen has 'em Chibi
Back to top Go down
Dark Seraphim
Dark Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:30 am

Caius fits in nearly every deck, his ability can take out nearly everything.
Back to top Go down
ezalor_2510
ezalor_2510

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:23 pm

yea Chibi out of all the structure deck bosses, I really think this guy is number 1.

Of course number 2 will be machina fortress XD

as for the other bosses, some of them are good and some are just crap...

here's my list:
top 5
1. Caius the Shadow Monarch
2. Machina Fortress
3. Endymion the Master Magician
4. Red Eyes Zombie Dragon
5. Phoenix Gearfierd

bottom 5
1. Vampire Genesis
2. Dark Eradicator Warlock
3 - 5. all those other bosses that needs a certain tribute in order to be summoned like Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon and Exodd the Master of the Guard..

Anywayz, here's another awesome card:

Collosal Fighter

Awesome Cards - Page 3 Colossalfighter5ds1ensr

This is one of the earliest synchros released and surprisingly, it's one of the best you can get. It's ironic that this card appeared from a starter deck.

why is it awesome??? simple answer: OTK!!! lolz

Here's how you do it:

Colossal Arms OTK - This requires Colossal Fighter and Armory Arm on your side of the field. Equip Armory Arm to a monster your opponent controls that will end up with more ATK points than that of Colossal Fighter. Attack the monster equipped with Armory Arm with Colossal Fighter. Colossal Fighter will be destroyed and Armory Arm's effect will activate dealing damage to your opponent equal to Colossal Fighter's ATK at the time of destruction. Special Summon Colossal Fighter from the Graveyard and proceed to attack again. Keep doing this until your opponent runs out of life points.
Back to top Go down
Darkonekosuke
Untested
Untested

Deck Master : Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord
Shadow Tokens : 99

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:25 pm

ezalor_2510 wrote:
yea Chibi out of all the structure deck bosses, I really think this guy is number 1.

Of course number 2 will be machina fortress XD

as for the other bosses, some of them are good and some are just crap...

here's my list:
top 5
1. Caius the Shadow Monarch
2. Machina Fortress
3. Endymion the Master Magician
4. Red Eyes Zombie Dragon
5. Phoenix Gearfierd

bottom 5
1. Vampire Genesis
2. Dark Eradicator Warlock
3 - 5. all those other bosses that needs a certain tribute in order to be summoned like Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon and Exodd the Master of the Guard..

Anywayz, here's another awesome card:

Collosal Fighter

Awesome Cards - Page 3 Colossalfighter5ds1ensr

This is one of the earliest synchros released and surprisingly, it's one of the best you can get. It's ironic that this card appeared from a starter deck.

why is it awesome??? simple answer: OTK!!! lolz

Here's how you do it:

Colossal Arms OTK - This requires Colossal Fighter and Armory Arm on your side of the field. Equip Armory Arm to a monster your opponent controls that will end up with more ATK points than that of Colossal Fighter. Attack the monster equipped with Armory Arm with Colossal Fighter. Colossal Fighter will be destroyed and Armory Arm's effect will activate dealing damage to your opponent equal to Colossal Fighter's ATK at the time of destruction. Special Summon Colossal Fighter from the Graveyard and proceed to attack again. Keep doing this until your opponent runs out of life points.
That and his effect can make him a recurring wall
Back to top Go down
ezalor_2510
ezalor_2510

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 am

During the early days of YuGiOh, Dragon decks were the best out there but ever since the new archetypes and new types of cards came out (such as the cybers, E and D heroes, synchros, sabers, glads) Dragon decks are now kinda dead. The theme is still very strong (but not as strong) and in my opinion, If this card has not been printed, then dragon decks would've flopped and no duelist would use them at all (except noobs)

anyway, here's the card that made the dragon decks survive...for now...

Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

Awesome Cards - Page 3 Redeyesdarknessmetaldra

I think it's pretty straightforward why this card is awesome...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Cards   Awesome Cards - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Cards
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3