Dark Magician Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Magician Academy

This Academy(forum) is ruled by the Dark Magician. You will learn the dark arts so that you can survive in a duel.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YuGiOh! 5D's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ezalor_2510
Skilled Dark Magician Dorm Member
ezalor_2510

Deck Master : Cyber Dragon
Shadow Tokens : 1177

YuGiOh! 5D's Empty
PostSubject: YuGiOh! 5D's   YuGiOh! 5D's I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Well...it's YuGiOh!....BUT ON MOTORCYCLES!!!

YuGiOh! 5D's 300pxyugioh215dslogo

i don't know what else to say. Post whatever you want below and if you want to watch it, search for mrprisman's channel for the latest subbed episodes. he had another channel (prismweapon) which had all the previous episodes but youtube got lazy and accidentally clicked the 'BANNED' button when one of their clients fell asleep on the keyboard. So yea...

well then, let's start discussing XD

INFO:

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's is the latest Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series, that began airing in Japan on April 2, 2008, as the successor to the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime.

This series was acquired by 4Kids Entertainment for broadcasting in the United States on Saturday, September 13th 2008. On June 1st 2009, Cartoon Network began airing Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episodes weekly. It is shown on CITV in the UK at weekends in the afternoon.

The world English Premiere of this series was shown at the San Diego Comic Con 2008, on Thursday, July 24th 2008, where the first English dubbed episode was shown.

The Duelist Genesis and Duel Terminals were designed to introduce this new anime series to Yu-Gi-Oh! card game players. This series uses newer game mechanics and mechanics known as the Master Rules. The new Synchro Summoning rule in particular is popular amongst some characters, who often feature their Synchro Monsters as the centerpiece of their Duels.

Plot:

Spoiler:

now start posting Evil Laugh
Back to top Go down
ezalor_2510
ezalor_2510

YuGiOh! 5D's Empty
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh! 5D's   YuGiOh! 5D's I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:19 am

i don't know if anyone here actually watches the 5Ds series other than me but on the latest episode, 3 legendary divine synchro monsters have been revealed. their effects and attacks weren't released yet but do u guys think their gonna be awesome?
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O
Dark Magician Dorm Leader
Dark Magician Dorm Leader
PEPITO1O1O

Deck Master : Power Kid Shapeless-Aqua
Shadow Tokens : 1325

YuGiOh! 5D's Empty
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh! 5D's   YuGiOh! 5D's I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:24 am

Well I plan on watching it soon...so yeah lol
I saw the first few episodes already.
Back to top Go down
https://dmarp.forumotion.com
darkneji12
Untested
Untested
darkneji12

Deck Master : Chaos Command Magician
Shadow Tokens : 107

YuGiOh! 5D's Empty
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh! 5D's   YuGiOh! 5D's I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:45 am

meh i rly dont watch 5ds cuz it screwed up the whole yugioh series so badly
and my friend says that synchros suck d!ck lol especially stardust cuz of his eff, its funny xD
meh the show is nice though
Back to top Go down
ezalor_2510
ezalor_2510

YuGiOh! 5D's Empty
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh! 5D's   YuGiOh! 5D's I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:15 pm

lolz O_o

well, i gotta say though...If you at least give 5Ds a chance and watch the first 2 seasons, you'll realise that the storyline of 5Ds is much much much more better than it's predecessors. the story is more thought out and there is no cheating on duels...unlike in duel monsters wherein you can launch your gaia the dragon champion using catapult turtle to destroy some monster's floatation ring which causes all monsters on the opponent's side of the field to be destroyed....which is just ABSOLUTE CRAP! so yea, i think 5Ds is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than DM or GX. Smile
Back to top Go down
Raize
Dark Magician Girl Dorm Member
Dark Magician Girl Dorm Member
Raize

Deck Master : Lightning Conger
Shadow Tokens : 111

YuGiOh! 5D's Empty
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh! 5D's   YuGiOh! 5D's I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:42 am

I'll always be a fanboy of the original Yu-gi-oh and GX more then 5D's, but I admit that 5D's is not a terrible show at all.
Back to top Go down
ezalor_2510
ezalor_2510

YuGiOh! 5D's Empty
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh! 5D's   YuGiOh! 5D's I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 am

yayz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YuGiOh! 5D's Empty
PostSubject: Re: YuGiOh! 5D's   YuGiOh! 5D's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YuGiOh! 5D's
Page 1 of 1