Dark Magician Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Magician Academy

This Academy(forum) is ruled by the Dark Magician. You will learn the dark arts so that you can survive in a duel.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dorm Leader Position Tournament

Go down 
+3
Raize
ezalor_2510
PEPITO1O1O
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PEPITO1O1O
Dark Magician Dorm Leader
PEPITO1O1O

Deck Master : Power Kid Shapeless-Aqua
Shadow Tokens : 1325

Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Well yes you can pm it but it's still going to be put in the first post
(thats why i have that empty chart/table on the first post)
Back to top Go down
https://dmarp.forumotion.com
Darkonekosuke
Untested
Untested

Deck Master : Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord
Shadow Tokens : 99

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:04 pm

O well, nobody knows how to counter the deck Im using anyway
Back to top Go down
darkneji12
Untested
Untested
darkneji12

Deck Master : Chaos Command Magician
Shadow Tokens : 107

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:44 pm

fine u want my deck -.- :l absolute zero zombiesworn synchro ( only containes ryko as ls )
quickdraw synchro or dandy or watever u guys call it ( i dont see how its meta )
em and six sam synchro or dimentional eatos ( btw is gale banned? )
Back to top Go down
Darkonekosuke
Untested
Untested

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Username: DArkonekosuke
Tournament: DMG, SDM, MoF
Deck: Burst Control
The decklist is in the Decks section
my extra deck will have:
chimeratech fortess dragon, stardust, goyo, cataster, ancient fairy dragon, Arcanite, black Rose, the 3 Bwing synchros, collosal fighter, Thought Ruler Archfiend, Mist Wurm, gottoms
My sideboard will have:
3x pulling the rug, 3x swallow flip, Dust tornado, Black horn of heaven, 2x Mirror of oaths, mind control, 2x light imprisoning mirror, 2x shadow imprisoning mirror
Time Zone: GMT-6
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O
PEPITO1O1O

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:34 pm

darkneji12 wrote:
fine u want my deck -.- :l absolute zero zombiesworn synchro ( only containes ryko as ls )
quickdraw synchro or dandy or watever u guys call it ( i dont see how its meta )

Gale is not banned ^_^

So I'm guessing:

Absolute Zero Zombiesworn Synchro - Dark Magician Girl Tournament
Quickdraw DandyWarrior (I'm not sure if QDW is allowed yet) - Skilled Dark Magician Tournament
Six Samurai or Dimensional Eatos (are these to different decks or two different deck names that they have?) - Magician of Faith Tournament

And will you be using a side-deck?

Darkonekosuke wrote:
my extra deck will have:
chimeratech fortess dragon, stardust, goyo, cataster, ancient fairy dragon, Arcanite, black Rose, the 3 Bwing synchros, collosal fighter, Thought Ruler Archfiend, Mist Wurm, gottoms
My sideboard will have:
3x pulling the rug, 3x swallow flip, Dust tornado, Black horn of heaven, 2x Mirror of oaths, mind control, 2x light imprisoning mirror, 2x shadow imprisoning mirror

Will you be using the same deck for all three?
And you don't have to tell us what is in the deck, extra deck, or side deck exactly. But you have to tell us what is based on. And what your side deck is based on/ made to counter. And i don't think you will have to tell us your extra deck.
Back to top Go down
Raize
Dark Magician Girl Dorm Member
Raize

Deck Master : Lightning Conger
Shadow Tokens : 111

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Wait, so any OCG cards are allowed?
Back to top Go down
darkneji12
Untested
Untested
darkneji12

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:50 pm

[quote="PEPITO1O1O"]
darkneji12 wrote:

Quickdraw DandyWarrior (I'm not sure if QDW is allowed yet) - Skilled Dark Magician Tournament
Six Samurai or Dimensional Eatos (are these to different decks or two different deck names that they have?) - Magician of Faith Tournament

yeah ill be using a side if i feel like making 1 XD

and six sam and dimensional eatos are diff decks
Back to top Go down
Darkonekosuke
Untested
Untested

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:17 pm

PEPITO1O1O wrote:
darkneji12 wrote:

Gale is not banned ^_^

So I'm guessing:

Darkonekosuke wrote:
my extra deck will have:
My sideboard will have:

And you don't have to tell us what is in the deck, extra deck, or side deck exactly. But you have to tell us what is based on. And what your side deck is based on/ made to counter. And i don't think you will have to tell us your extra deck.

well, it is a control deck based on countering the opponent's moves, and my side doesn't counter anything specifically, it only focuses the deck (like taking out special summons or taking out normal summons)
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O
PEPITO1O1O

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Raize wrote:
Wait, so any OCG cards are allowed?

I think so, except for the ones that we have on the ban list for this tournament.

[quote="darkneji12"]
PEPITO1O1O wrote:
darkneji12 wrote:

yeah ill be using a side if i feel like making 1 XD

and six sam and dimensional eatos are diff decks

Alright well I'll put you on the signed up chart for DMG and SDM when you give me the deck that you are going to use for the MoF tournament I will put you down for that one too. And I will put you down as no side deck, and when/if you make one make sure to tell me the side deck for each deck. But if you don't tell me before the tournament starts then no side deck for you Chibi

Darkonekosuke wrote:
PEPITO1O1O wrote:
darkneji12 wrote:

Gale is not banned ^_^

So I'm guessing:

Darkonekosuke wrote:
my extra deck will have:
My sideboard will have:

well, it is a control deck based on countering the opponent's moves, and my side doesn't counter anything specifically, it only focuses the deck (like taking out special summons or taking out normal summons)

Alright so the Deck: Burst Control and the Side-Deck: Burst Control Backup (?)

@Everyone:
P.S. Don't worry about the starting date creeping up on you, I will give you a heads up on the date. Probably 2 weeks notice before it actually begins ^_^

Back to top Go down
Darkonekosuke
Untested
Untested

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:30 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
ezalor_2510
Skilled Dark Magician Dorm Member
Skilled Dark Magician Dorm Member
ezalor_2510

Deck Master : Cyber Dragon
Shadow Tokens : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:53 pm

wow, we really need to post our decks? kk, I'll post mine once i finish fixing my side deck and minor touches on the main deck lolz
Back to top Go down
Dark Seraphim
Magician Of Black Chaos Dorm Leader
Dark Seraphim

Deck Master : Dark Destiny - Seraphim
Shadow Tokens : 186

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:07 pm

@Pepito
Maybe they should only send their side deck, if we know their main deck, we could have too much advantage if they decide to use it outside the tournament

@Everyone
Quickdraw DandyWarrior should not be banned in my opinion, it's a versitile deck that in my opinion is not overpowered at all.
Back to top Go down
Darkonekosuke
Untested
Untested

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:12 pm

thats fair, I was just stating it is meta
Back to top Go down
Dark Seraphim
Dark Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:15 pm

I don't really know if it's meta, you got me there, but it's not banned in wars or legal tournaments so i don't see any reason to ban it here
Back to top Go down
Darkonekosuke
Untested
Untested

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:19 pm

unfortunately my version uses LS so it is banned, though I like the archetype and am glad it can be used
Back to top Go down
Dark Seraphim
Dark Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Well, if your version only contains Ryko, it's ok
Back to top Go down
Darkonekosuke
Untested
Untested

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:26 pm

it does not
Back to top Go down
Suris
Dark Magician Girl Dorm Leader
Suris

Deck Master : Endymionthe, Master Magician
Shadow Tokens : 193

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:28 pm

I'll send my deck in a bit, but I would like to state something to you all... lightsworn was booted from the meta when the march banlist hit. yes it's still fast and powerful, but it's not viable in the meta any longer. just throwing that out there.
Back to top Go down
Raize
Raize

Deck Master : Lightning Conger
Shadow Tokens : 111

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Username: Raize
Deck: Beast Turbo, Mist Valley Lock, Dimensional Heroes
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone

Beast Turbo focuses on synchroing using Beast-types and being able to swarm the field with cards such as Rescue Cat, Dark Desertapir, Yellow Baboob and Green Baboon.

Mist Valley Lock focuses on getting out Mist Valley Thunderbird and Mist Valley Apex Avian to form a complete lock on the opponent.

Dimensional Heroes focuses on Elemental Hero The Shining and Abso0 using cards such as Fusion Gate, Parallel World Fusion, and Miracle Fusion.

About to PM the Side Decks. Also, I'd prefer to play on DMG but YVD is acceptable.

Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O
PEPITO1O1O

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:41 am

Dark Seraphim wrote:
@Pepito
Maybe they should only send their side deck, if we know their main deck, we could have too much advantage if they decide to use it outside the tournament

@Everyone
Quickdraw DandyWarrior should not be banned in my opinion, it's a versitile deck that in my opinion is not overpowered at all.

Well if they should think about that before entering to lol. If they don't want their deck to be known by some people then don't enter the tournament Razz sorry there is no changing my mind on that one RAWR
Oh and remember you don't need to post the cards in your decks/sidedecks/extra decks.

Raize wrote:
Username: Raize
Deck: Beast Turbo, Mist Valley Lock, Dimensional Heroes
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone

Beast Turbo focuses on synchroing using Beast-types and being able to swarm the field with cards such as Rescue Cat, Dark Desertapir, Yellow Baboob and Green Baboon.

Mist Valley Lock focuses on getting out Mist Valley Thunderbird and Mist Valley Apex Avian to form a complete lock on the opponent.

Dimensional Heroes focuses on Elemental Hero The Shining and Abso0 using cards such as Fusion Gate, Parallel World Fusion, and Miracle Fusion.

About to PM the Side Decks. Also, I'd prefer to play on DMG but YVD is acceptable.

Alright, you sign-up is excepted ^_^
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O
PEPITO1O1O

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Ok so I still need to here from Suris and darkneji12 for your official decks, what tourny, and what not.

I will be giving the starting date soon.
And more people should join lol.
Back to top Go down
darkneji12
Untested
Untested
darkneji12

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:57 pm

six sam synchro-dark magician
quickdraw dandywarrior-dark magician girl
absolute zero zombiesworn synchro-meh last one
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O
PEPITO1O1O

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:03 pm

darkneji12 wrote:
six sam synchro-dark magician
quickdraw dandywarrior-dark magician girl
absolute zero zombiesworn synchro-meh last one

Um wrong dorms, its actually Dark Magician Girl, Skilled Dark Magician, and Magician of Faith Razz
I'll add you to the chart now.
Back to top Go down
Suris
Suris

Deck Master : Endymionthe, Master Magician
Shadow Tokens : 193

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Dark Magician girl Dorm- Kitty Casters, if Kitty gets banned though, Arcanite casters.
Skilled dark Magician Dorm-Dark Magician Deck
Magician of Faith Dorm-Darksabers.
Back to top Go down
Darkonekosuke
Untested
Untested

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:37 pm

actually can I change my deck for creature control?
I like it better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Leader Position Tournament   Dorm Leader Position Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorm Leader Position Tournament
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next