Dark Magician Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Magician Academy

This Academy(forum) is ruled by the Dark Magician. You will learn the dark arts so that you can survive in a duel.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archetype Discussions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ezalor_2510
Skilled Dark Magician Dorm Member
ezalor_2510

Deck Master : Cyber Dragon
Shadow Tokens : 1177

Archetype Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Archetype Discussions   Archetype Discussions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:36 am

Hello pipz. I've versed a lot of decks online and there's this particular archetype that i think deserves to go to the meta-list.

Reptillianes are a very unique type of deck. In a way, the reptilliane deck itself is an anti-meta deck since its strategies are very similar to anti meta decks. They're really annoying to battle. Its support makes it a really good casual deck and i think if only konami focused more on this archetype and made more supports, it would be a meta deck Razz
some of the cards you can use in this deck will make you go WTF!? Anyway, some of the best cards you can use for this deck are:
Alien Brain (A weird combination of Magical Arm Shield and Change of Heart)
Reptilliane Scylla (Miniature Goyo Guardian)
Reptilliane Naga (WTF!!! This is the most annoying card in the whole deck!!! It can't be destroyed by battle and anything that battles with it becomes a 0 atk monster)
Offering to the Snake Deity (the reptile's own version of Icarus Attack)

there are a lot of other cards you can use for the deck but i really think konami should print more of this cards...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Konami have printed some really weird archetypes and this includes the ojamas and mokey mokey cards. But out of all the cards they've printed, I think the Koaki Meiru Archetype fails best.

firstly, it's because they were made TO WIN but they fail so much in fulfilling their purpose...
secondly, their maintenance costs make them really, really really bad. I don't even know why UDE bothered printing them...I'd say leave the printing and creating cards to the japs...they know what they're doing Razz
Back to top Go down
ezalor_2510
ezalor_2510

PostSubject: Re: Archetype Discussions   Archetype Discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:50 am

wow, did no one even bother to read new threads?

I guess I need to BUMP each and every thread then to make people post lolz
Back to top Go down
Suris
Dark Magician Girl Dorm Leader
Dark Magician Girl Dorm Leader
Suris

Deck Master : Endymionthe, Master Magician
Shadow Tokens : 193

PostSubject: Re: Archetype Discussions   Archetype Discussions I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Lol, eza, you got beat by a dark magician deck, soundly before =) Reptilians aren't THAT strong. as for koekimeiru, I'm planning a build that will work. Koeikimeru rocks.

It'll have absolutely no big maintenance costs. it'll be fun stuff =)
Back to top Go down
Raize
Dark Magician Girl Dorm Member
Dark Magician Girl Dorm Member
Raize

Deck Master : Lightning Conger
Shadow Tokens : 111

PostSubject: Re: Archetype Discussions   Archetype Discussions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Koa'ki are good if you don't stick to every single one. If you just use a few that work well together and are actually good, they're a pretty good archetype.
Back to top Go down
ezalor_2510
ezalor_2510

PostSubject: Re: Archetype Discussions   Archetype Discussions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:24 am

I know Chibi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archetype Discussions   Archetype Discussions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archetype Discussions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Magician Academy :: Forum Area :: Off Topic :: Random Chat-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com