Dark Magician Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Magician Academy

This Academy(forum) is ruled by the Dark Magician. You will learn the dark arts so that you can survive in a duel.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Quotes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PEPITO1O1O
Dark Magician Dorm Leader
Dark Magician Dorm Leader
PEPITO1O1O

Deck Master : Power Kid Shapeless-Aqua
Shadow Tokens : 1325

Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Quotes   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Quotes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Alright so here you can post any of your favorite quotes from any of the yugioh series.

I heard one while watching yugioh gx.
Chaz steals the spirit keys so that Alexis will duel him because he is in love. So Zane says "Anyone up for just tackling him?"
LMFAO xD i don't know why but I laughed so hard when Zane said that; lol maybe because Zane is always serious and he said something funny like that xD
Back to top Go down
https://dmarp.forumotion.com
ezalor_2510
Skilled Dark Magician Dorm Member
Skilled Dark Magician Dorm Member
ezalor_2510

Deck Master : Cyber Dragon
Shadow Tokens : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Quotes   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Quotes I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:56 pm

「集いし星の輝きが、新たな奇跡を照らし出す。光さす道となれ!シンクロ召喚!光来せよ、《セイヴァー・スター・ドラゴン》!」

"Tsudoishi hoshi no kagayaki ga, aratana kiseki wo terashidasu! Hikari sasu michi to nare! Shinkuro Shoukan! Kouraiseyo, Seivā Sutā Doragon!"

"Clustering star lights will enlighten a new miracle! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Arrive in light, Savior Star Dragon!"

Chibi
Back to top Go down
Dark Seraphim
Magician Of Black Chaos Dorm Leader
Magician Of Black Chaos Dorm Leader
Dark Seraphim

Deck Master : Dark Destiny - Seraphim
Shadow Tokens : 186

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Quotes   Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Quotes I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:04 am

Not really a quote, but while watching the new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's last week, I was amazed by Crow's voice actor in this scene: 5:50-7:26