Dark Magician Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Magician Academy

This Academy(forum) is ruled by the Dark Magician. You will learn the dark arts so that you can survive in a duel.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A friendly message for the admins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
E-Dragon Paladin
Untested
Untested

Deck Master : Kuriboh
Shadow Tokens : 9

A friendly message for the admins Empty
PostSubject: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Hi!
I would like to contact your admins for informing them that EK is organizing a tournament for all duel academies!
Every academy admin can register and after confirming from 1 to 10 students (or even administrators) register them in our tournament!
We are not a Duel Academy so we are not interested to get your students!
We promise a fair tournament where our only objective is to determine The Academy Of The Month, no cheats from none and respect for everyone!
We think that is in our both parts interest to join this tournament! We also offer free publicity for every academy which joins and a special spot for the winner and his academy!
Our tournaments are organized every month!
Since this is our first event we encourage you to tell other academies about the event so the tournament will be more attractive.
For more info visit our page EK World Tournament!
http://ekworldtournament.forumotion.com/

Wish you all best!
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin
Untested
Untested

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Up to now there are 6 registered academies and there might be 8 by the deadline 22 August!

A lot of people worry about duel times, but we insist that there wont be such a problem!

Every duel time will be arranged based on both players GMT so they wont have a hard life about this!

You can pm me on this forum for any of your decisions yes or no!

I wish you can join! The deadline is 22 August! For any questions pm me here I will check at least twice a day for your response!
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O
Dark Magician Dorm Leader
PEPITO1O1O

Deck Master : Power Kid Shapeless-Aqua
Shadow Tokens : 1325

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Well I would love for my academy to take part in this, so I will be moving this over here:
https://dmarp.forumotion.com/announcements-news-f21/
And I we will see how people respond ^_^
And I made this a GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dmarp.forumotion.com
E-Dragon Paladin
Untested
Untested

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:41 pm

ok great! If you menage to get at least 5 people that would be great!
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O
PEPITO1O1O

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Ok so I am calling all of my academy members, both tested and un-tested.
We will not be joining the August tournament, but that is ok because we WILL be joining the September Tournament. And we will be victorious Phoenix
So what you need to do is as followed:
MAKE YOUR BEST DECK AND BE PREPARED TO KICK BUTT AND TAKE NAMES!
So remember we will be in the September tourny so make a good deck
Back to top Go down
Dark Seraphim
Magician Of Black Chaos Dorm Leader
Dark Seraphim

Deck Master : Dark Destiny - Seraphim
Shadow Tokens : 186

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:34 am

Don't get too pumped up about this tournament, no banlist and no banned decks means everyone will just spam overpowered decks/cards. As much as I'd like to use some of those cards, I'm afraid I will not enter if there is no banlist and specific deck rules.
Back to top Go down
ezalor_2510
Skilled Dark Magician Dorm Member
ezalor_2510

Deck Master : Cyber Dragon
Shadow Tokens : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:40 am

I'd like to join but I'll only be able to use DMG... so if that's ok with them, i'll join but if not...well you get some you lose some Razz
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin
Untested
Untested

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:52 am

Hi people! I got the message that you want a banned card list! Well if there is going to be any (I will make a poll for that, where you also can vote) there will be the official KONAMI banned list! Is this OK for you?

I just didn't wanted a banned list so people will easily express themself!
Back to top Go down
Dark Seraphim
Dark Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:44 am

@E-Dragon Paladin
The problem without a list of banned cards is that everyone will be using the same overpowered cards, imagine everyone using 3*Pot Of Greed and all the Envoys, not to mention Destiny Hero - Disk Commander to use the perfect circle. Konami made their banlist for a good reason.
Also I'd like to suggest a list of banned decks, especially (Quick)Burn, Exodia FTK/OTK,...etc. My guess is that your tournament is to test the skills of duelists, which you can't do without these criteria, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
E-Dragon Paladin
Untested
Untested

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:53 am

Well I thought about this and yes there will be a banned list, not because I like it a lot as idea but a lot of other people asked for it and so we are adding the KONAMI actual banned list! (Since our site follows the OFFICIAL RULEBOOK THAN WE SHOULD ALSO FOLLOW OFFICIAL BANNED LIST)
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O
PEPITO1O1O

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:34 am

Yeah I suggest we only use the Official Banned list.. and the rest is a free for all (meaning metas, burns, etc, etc are allowed) Evil Laugh
Back to top Go down
Dark Seraphim
Dark Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:39 am

@Pepito
Meh, burn is toooo cheap a deck, it's even banned in most official tournaments if I'm not mistaken
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O
PEPITO1O1O

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:54 am

Yeah but I only care about going with the official banned list. Because trust me I HATE and I am AGAINST burn decks but I just think of it this way "use it to challenge yourself. Besides that is why you always have a good side deck that can help against a burn deck.
Back to top Go down
ezalor_2510
ezalor_2510

Deck Master : Cyber Dragon
Shadow Tokens : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:00 am

I was gonna say...is there even an online yugioh game out there that DOES NOT have a banned list? I think there's none so it is implied that there is a banned list...besides, remember this deck?

https://dmarp.forumotion.com/decks-f23/exchange-of-spirit-deck-cheat-deck-t132.htm

imagine going up against that XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendly message for the admins   A friendly message for the admins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friendly message for the admins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Magician Academy :: Help Center :: Announcements & News-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com