Dark Magician Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Magician Academy

This Academy(forum) is ruled by the Dark Magician. You will learn the dark arts so that you can survive in a duel.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bringing Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PEPITO1O1O
Dark Magician Dorm Leader
Dark Magician Dorm Leader
PEPITO1O1O

Deck Master : Power Kid Shapeless-Aqua
Shadow Tokens : 1325

Bringing Back Empty
PostSubject: Bringing Back   Bringing Back I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:10 am

Hey this is PEPITO1O1O from Dark Magician Academy, you may call me JP if you wish.
As you all know the academy died and although I was fine with it at first, I would like to see if any of you would be interested in coming back to the academy, but with a fresh new start. I'm planing on making a new forum, still Yu-Gi-Oh based, where we can start from the beginning. Now this plan will only go through if people are actually interested in joining and being in the forum. My plan is for the forum to be split into two areas, one for the academy and the other for those who wish to RP (Roleplay). Of course I am always open for ideas on what you wish to see, do, etc in the forum because after-all I am doing all of this you all.
Thank you for your time and please e-mail me back at darkmagicianacademy@yahoo.com if you have any questions, ideas, or wish to join the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://dmarp.forumotion.com

Bringing Back
Page 1 of 1